Significant Email Enhancements
January 24th, 2008
, a premier provider of quality online services to
Cub Scout Packs, Boy Scout Troops, and Girl Scout Troops
announces significant enhancement of email features
to its hosted website services -
continues to provide its customers new and upgraded features for
the same yearly cost.
Communication with unit members continues to be one of the core reasons
customers rely on SOAR services on a daily basis. Email is the most
often used method by leaders to communicate with their unit members.
SOAR has enhanced email features for its services to include:
- Public Email Lists - In addition to the exising Restricted and Member list types, a new Public list type has been added. This Email List type will accept emails from anyone on the Internet and is useful for recruiting purposes.
- Return Address Types - Traditionally email to an Email List is show being sent From the original sender with the ability to Reply To the original sendor or the entire Email List. These Email List settings can now be configured on a per list basis.
- Global Senders - Now you can define a list of unit members that are added to the Authorized Senders list for every Email List created.
- Send Email - Unit members are now provided a link to Send Email from unit website. Through this new screen, unit members can select Email Aliases or Email Lists that you have setup.
- A large number of usability improvements have also been added to the email system based upon customer feedback.
Scouting Online, Affordable & Reliable
SOAR is dedicated to providing scouting units such as
Cub Scout Packs, Boy Scout Troops, and Girl Scout Troops with quality, reliable,
and affordable online services to help address common issues facing
scouting units today - communication, organization, and shared leadership.
Visit SOAR on the web at
are the only choice for scouting units serious about creating and
maintaining a quality unit website for their members.